Wednesday, December 07, 2005

**** PANIC ****

OMG, I'm sooooooo sorry I haven't posted in, like, a month! I've just been super-busy! In addition to the everyday chaos that is my life, the Holiday Season brings its own anxiety.

First, there is always the "get-together," which starts around mid-November with making plans for Thanksgiving. Whose house am I going to? How long am I staying? What do I need to bring? This year, I spent a couple of days with my father's side of the family in Baltimore, Maryland, and ate way too much.

Immediately after coming home from that, I have to start Christmas shopping. Normally I love shopping -- mostly for myself -- but buying presents (for other people) is hard. This time of year especially, because stores are always crowded and I never find what I am looking for. To date, I've only gotten ONE person's gift -- my brother's.

Then on Monday I had a panic attack because I couldn't find my credit card. I can't even begin to tell you how much I freaked out!!! I would rather get punched or kicked than have my credit card lost or stolen. I tore my apartment up searching for the thing with no luck. Then, I started to call around to my favorite stores to see if I had left it while shopping, and sure enough I had. Luckily, the store had kept it safe for me knowing that I would be back. No harm was done; no unauthorized purchases were made. Hallelujah!!!!!

I love "happy endings," don't you?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can you like the fukin pussy cat dolls r u mad or wot wots rong wit u theyre are all men 4 crist sake n they sing lil kidz music ok so get reali try listening to sum of jaggd egde luv huh!

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Matt said...

you are such a phoney no wonder why guys shit all over you

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home