Sunday, August 14, 2005

Oh...My...Gawd!

1.) What the heck are these parents thinking? First, Angelina Jolie's son Maddox, now Jennifer Connelly's two sons -- with MOHAWK HAIR!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2.) I'm hoping it's just the picture and that Paris Hilton didn't really buy (much less go out in) such unnatural looking hair extensions.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3.) I really hate Lindsay Lohan's "new" skinny, blond look. I want the "old" Lindsay back!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Mika said...

"Oh...My...Gawd!" Is right! She needs 2 go back 2 the days of ol--'cause girlfriend looks un-natural!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Elisa said...

I like slim Lindsay better...but she needs to get her old hair back!!!
love,
elisa

2:36 AM  
Blogger Darksin said...

She looks like Sophie Dahl. They could be sisters, and do a thresome with Mick Jagger, but I divurge.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Hemant said...

I go with you, she use to look much desirable earlier

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home