Friday, July 22, 2005

Botox, Baby!!

I can't believe it. I am "only" 26 years old, yet I already need Botox injections. I feel so old! I have this one, deep line running across the middle of my forehead. It almost looks like I banged by head into something...which is what I kept hoping it was.

I kept thinking, "maybe I just bumped my head and somehow cut it or something," even though I didn't recall such a thing happening. Still, denial, denial, denial...it's not just a river in Egypt!

Now, every time I look in the mirror -- be it to put on my makeup or just to wash my face -- I can't stop staring at it. And it looks like another one may be forming, but I can't tell. I'm not worried about that one, though. I'm worried about that horrible, deep crease that is so prominent. How can this be possible? I thought these things only happen to much older people, with dry skin! My skin is oily! I STILL HAVE SOME ACNE!!

Oh my gosh...did I just type that?

That's what this is doing to me; I am using the dreaded "A" word, and I don't mean "ass!" I mean the "A" word associated with "less-than-perfect skin," most common amongst teenagers -- yeah, THAT word. And I used it in reference to me; admitted that I still suffer from it. UGH!

This sucks. How am I going to pay for all of this? Botox injections, teeth bleaching...I better (1) find another job -- fast! Or (2) find a guy with money willing to "sponsor" me, as a good man does **bats my eyelashes**, or (3) go without food for a while. I can survive on a liquid diet; I've done it before. I used to suffer from anorexia...and it's not like I can't afford to lose some weight. Of course, last would be the last resort.

But I do want Botox...

8 Comments:

Anonymous April said...

Here's a really easy way to lose weight... it's working for me. Drink one Whey Protein shake with low-sugar soy milk for breakfast, then eat a chicken salad for lunch, and finally finish it off with a muffin or something small. Make sure that for your salad, you add olive oil and lemon juice as your salad dressing. The lemons have vitamin C and the olive oil as omega fatty acids that will help you decrease body fat quicker.

By the way, I went ahead and added you to my daily reads list. :) Two comments from you, that's all it takes.

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try exfoliating first! It did wonders to my lines. Or try a peel off mask. It pulls off the dead skin that makes your lines look prominent. It'll save you a ton of $. Good Luck

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"This sucks. How am I going to pay for all of this? Botox injections, teeth bleaching...I better (1) find another job -- fast! Or (2) find a guy with money willing to "sponsor" me, as a good man does **bats my eyelashes**, or (3) go without food for a while. I can survive on a liquid diet; I've done it before. I used to suffer from anorexia...and it's not like I can't afford to lose some weight. Of course, last would be the last resort."
Do you think being anorexic is cool? Anybody that reads this and believes your bs is just as stupid as you are. Do you think a person who actually made it through anorexia would post an assinine comment like that? Let's see....you need botox at 26. Well, if you're such a little rich girl wouldn't daddy have bought you the proper high end skin treatments to prevent wrinkles at such a young age? Hmmm... I can smell your bs from here....guess ya gotta be older and wiser to see through your bad performance =)

11:20 PM  
Blogger Meggie said...

I'm 24, but I just movied to Edmonton, Alberta and it's so dry here that a while ago I thought I was getting wrinkles! Then I switched my skincare to Chanel's skin perfection hydrating formula. It's fabulous--I love the whole line. It's certainly cheaper than botox. The best is their exfoliater--the hydrating one. Even if your skin is a bit oily, unless you have problem acne I would absolutely recommend a hydrating formula. And drink lots of water!

If that fails, two words: La Mer. If you don't already use it, it's a must. Botox only covers up your problems. It can't do much to prevent or solve them. So, while La Mer is expensive, it's worth it in the long run.

Neiman Marcus actually has a great package going at the moment for 1500 bucks (that's like one botox session). It includes Crème de la Mer Grande, the Lifting Face Serum and The Lifting Intensifier.

They work like a miracle! I know I sound like I'm trying to sell it or something, but trust me: it's the best stuff in the world for a reason.

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://nfctxyok.com/rfcp/sowq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://fwrnjspi.com/nljq/rlyf.html]Cool site[/url]

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://nfctxyok.com/rfcp/sowq.html | http://xangcmpy.com/qybm/dmxv.html

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Botox Prescription Information said...

My name is Diana Lee and i would like to show you my personal experience with Botox.

I have suffered with migraines and neck pain for many years. Botox has given me my life back. I have arthritis in my neck and Botox is the ONLY thing that has given me relief.

Side Effects-
None…miracle drug

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Diana Lee

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home